architecture and design

1/14

galleria mobili d'arte building

1955

cantù (co)

 

Commissioned by S. Apollonia Srl, Galleria Mobili d’Arte is, in the chronological order, the first of the new exhibition buildings designed to house the furniture made by craftsmen shops from Cantù. Built with a traditional structure in concrete and masonry, the building is characterized by low windows that, running along all the sides,  give a strong horizontal character, and by the curvilinear corner interrupted by the large window of the stairs. The same building was recently renovated, with changes also outside, and completely dedicated to offices.